THIS MEETING WILL BE RECORDED FOR ACCURACY
Regular Meeting Open 7 PM by Council President
Approval of August regular meeting minutes
Approval of Treasurer Report
Public Comment: 5 minute time period
1. Borough lighting update - Lights have been replaced
2. salt bin update- Lou
3. update on garage door operator bids - Lou
4. Update on 2022 CDBG Grant paperwork- necessary paperwork has been signed and filed
5. Update on 2021 CDBG paperwork from County - Hud has approved and documents have been signed
6. Harnet property 738 Lincoln St. (See Jeffery letter)
7. Update on Farm Animal Ordinance (Jeffery)
1. Approval to transfer remaining $16,000 to payroll for wages- need to pay 3 & 4th qtr taxes and have enough funds to cover payroll for remainder of year.
2. Set up budget meetings in October - cannot do Saturday Oct 23
3. Dirt and Gravel Grant program not accepting application for the 2021 program year. See attached notice.
4. Parks - Closure of Water ST between 2rd & 3th and Shaffer St between 2nd @ 3rd from 2 to 7 PM on Oct 23rd for Halloween Fund Day at lower park location and hayrides.
5. Town Halloween Day. Are we doing on Saturday Oct 30 or Sunday Oct 31 and what time frame?
6. Fire Dept doing Halloween parade October 31 starting at 2 PM. They have not requested to close streets
Street Commissioner's Report:
Parks and Recreation Report: