and any authorized person or agency of the Municipality involved, not less than
D. Hearing Procedure.
The adjudication of the Council shall be in writing, shall contain findings and the
Pursuant to 2 Pa. C.S.A. Section 751 et seq. any person aggrieved by the
ORDAINED AND ENACTED this 4th day of February, 2021.
;.Patricia Betts, Secretary
LEWIS McLAUGHLIN, PRESIDENT
APPROVED _X_ VETOED ___________ _
~Charles Thomas Pickup MAYOR
1. US. Department of Agriculture, National Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). National
Engineering Handbook. Part 630: Hydrology, 1969-2001. Originally published as the National
Engineering Handbook, Section 4: Hydrology. Available from the NRCS online at:
http://www . nrcs. usda. gov I.
2. US. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service. 1986. Technical
Release 55: Urban Hydrology for Small Watersheds, 2nd Edition. Washington, D.C.
3. Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. No. 363-0300-002 (December 2006),
as amended and updated. Pennsylvania Stormwater Best Management Practices Manual.
Harrisburg, P A.
4. Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. No. 363-2134-008 (March 31, 2012),
as amended and updated. Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control Program Manual.
Harrisburg, P A.
5. US. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National
Weather Service, Hydrometeorological Design Studies Center. 2004-2006. Precipitation-
Frequency Atlas of the United States, Atlas 14, Volume 2, Version 3.0, Silver Spring,
Maryland. Internet address: http://hdsc.nws.noaa.gov/hdsc/pfds/.
6.PennDOT Publication 408 - Construction Specifications, Publication 584 - Drainage
Manual current editions.
Appendix A Stormwater Management Performance Districts (TBD)
Appendix B Example: Operation and Maintenance Agreement [requires municipal solicitor
Appendix C Small Project Stormwater Management Site Plan
Appendix D Storm water Management Plan Checklist
[Appendix E Fees, Financial Guarantees - TBD by municipality]
continue next page